Friday 21 December 2012

Magic Ride - Info and Help

The Magic Ride - Our Christmas 2012 Promo
So, We've been going at this promo for a week now. 
You're required to roll a die to collect a total of 25 keys to unlock the Wind Gate to win the Divine Eurus. It's pretty simple, just check back when you're due to roll again and Bob's your uncle!
Along the way, as well as collecting keys you can undergo missions (by landing on the lightning bolt) squares. You also will collect presents along the way, that you can begin opening from December 25. Each present varies in prize and worth of prize.
Check out the links to find out what each prize can offer.


A few promo questions sent it...
Question 1) I rolled a 5, by my counting the key I need is 5 away. I'm on board 1. Why can't I get the key?
Answer - Have you checked to see if their are any barriers inbetween you and the key? On the first board it is somewhat difficult to see the barriers, when you reach board two you may notice them more.

Question 2) I can't open my presents, is this a glitch?
Answer - Nope, you can't open your gifts until Christmas day.

Question 3) When I get all 25 keys, what do I do?
Answer - Head back to board 1, go to the Wind Gate (Below the Secret Passage) and head along the path to Eurus.

Question 4) How do I send my friend a gift?
Answer) You can land on a space on the board which allows you to send a friend of your choice a gift to put under their tree.        

1 comment: