Saturday 22 December 2012

Q&A - Gameplay Questions Answered

We've had a few people ask us questions that they couldn't get answered in game play, and are dying to know the answer to.

1. I'm trying to blup my horse but it hasn't happened yet. Why?
A. You haven't given much detail but these are the criteria for a horse to reach +100 Blup
            - The horse has his or her top 3 skills bolded. (Training and Rides can do this) 
            - The horse has won 20 competitions (first place)
            - The horse is at least 10 years old
Reply: Oh darn! I feel so silly, my horse is 9. Thank you TH


2. I'm doing the objective where you need to put your horse in a box to find a Tub of Grease, problem is I've been doing it for days and all the horse does is sleep.
A. My first instinct is that you're maybe putting your horse in the wrong box. Here is a diagram of which box to use. The box marked with a red X is the wrong one. Once you've found the correct box (the one with the yellow circle) Select a time period for your horse to stay in there, repeat until you get a ToG.
 Reply: Thankyou TH! I got a ToG the first go and validated.

3. I'm stuck on objectives 88, 91 and 94. Help!
A 88 - Propose an item exchange. Breeding > Shop >Exchange Items.
   91 - Buy a horse over 25 years with 0 skill points. Hunt around in the sales for horses matching those criteria, or search Objective 91 in the sales search. Be ready to pay a premium for these horses though. 
   94 - Get a Pandora's box by trading items, simple. You can even complete 88 and 94 at the same time. Offer either a Pandora's box for a Pandora's box, or use something you don't need.  

1 comment: